Checkout my other blog sites on the right side of this blog for new devotions to encourage and inspire your heart. Devotions to choose from: Hymn Studies with Scripture, Hymn Line Devotions, Scripture Verse Devotions and Timely Words from Saints of Old.
Check out my other blogsite at HymnStudiesWithScripture.blogspot.com
Friday, April 24, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The Time of Your Life"
Fall color is beginning to decorate our land. "You can't give life more time. So give the time more life." Semple Travels re...
-
This post comes from my second book, “ A Note For You .” The book contains most of the notes I wrote to one woman to encourage her for an en...
-
In Genesis 21:6, Sarah said, “ God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me .” I’m enjoying immensely t...
-
We've had a few very hot days recently and it reminded me of a post I wrote in my book, "Changing Lives One Note at a Time." I...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.